Based on Beretta’ classic Model 92 design, the M9A3 is a natural evolution with modern upgrades to handle modern demands. This airsoft version is no different. Notably, the barrel is threaded with the common 14mm counter-clockwise threads and there is a select fire switch tucked away on the right side of the slide. The drop free magazine holds a single 12 gram CO2 and 21 BBs.
- Metal slide and polymer frame construction
- Under barrel weaver rail allows for mounting of lights and lasers
- Realistic blowback action
- Full licensed Beretta trademarks
- Powered by one 12g CO2 cartridge in the magazine
- Semi auto and full auto capability