No other revolver has captured the American imagination like the Colt Peacemaker®. The old Single Action Army had a long life on the frontier, and an even longer life in Hollywood. And now you can shoot an authentic Colt, without the expense or kick of the .45. The Colt Peacemaker® six-shooter is a tack-driver that fires pellets from individual cartridges. The CO2 is housed in the grip. This fully functioning replica is as much fun to look at as it is to shoot.
Unlike most other CO2 revolvers produced today, the Colt Peacemaker loads a bit differently. Like the firearm, the cylinder does not swing out. Therefore, each shell is loaded separately through a loading gate on the right side of the cylinder. To make the cylinder turn, you have to pull the hammer back to half-cocked. Then, rotate the cylinder to either load a full shell or remove an empty one (by pushing on the ejector rod). Since the shells are loaded singly, the speedloaders cannot be used. To load the shells, put one pellet in the bottom of each. This is the opposite end of the shell than most other revolvers.
- Colt Peacemaker pellet revolver (Single Action Army)
- 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- 6-rd cylinder
- Fixed front sight
- Notch rear sight
- Synthetic black grip panels
- Single-action only
- Manual safety
- Working ejector rod
- Nickel-plated finish
- 2.10 lbs. (owner’s manual incorrectly states a weight of 1.10 lbs.)
- 5.50″ barrel length (owner’s manual incorrectly states a 6.87″ barrel length)
- 11″ overall length (owner’s manual incorrectly states an overall length of 11.50″)
- Includes 6 shells (each shell is loaded with one pellet)