Cobalt Kinetics rifles are known to be unorthodox and very unique in their own ways. The body of the airsoft gun is made of the always durable yet lightweight G&G polymer and sports a pseudo MK18 length outer barrel with a 13″ super sleek MLOK rail system. Once in hand you’ll find all the controls are fully ambidextrous. This includes the selector Switch, Charging Handle, and Magazine Catch! What’s more, the PDW stock is super slim and roomy for a 11.1v Lipo battery. The BAMF Recon utilizes a V2 G2 gearbox with a pre-installed, pre-programmed integrated MOSFET chip that’s able to stop batteries such as a Li-Po from over-discharging and becoming damaged. That translates into further savings, because you won’t be plunking down extra cash for replacement batteries. The MOSFET is also programmable to shoot from full auto to three-round burst. In addition, the rifle also features a magazine cut-off so it will not fire unless a magazine is inserted into the magwell. Additionally, G&G has installed an electronic trigger unit that increases response and assists in preventing trigger burns or locks in rapid semi-auto firing. That delivers dependable shooting for the gun even in the fiercest firefights as well as comfort for the shooter. Take a long look at the G&G Cobalt Kinetics Licensed BAMF Recon M4 AEG Airsoft from Airsoft GI, and you will find you need look no further for a high-quality airsoft gun that fits your needs.
- 13 inch Metal M-LOK Rail with Iconic BAMF Styling
- Uniqued Cobalt Kinetics Designed Receiver in G&G Polymer
- Ver 2 G2 Gearbox with Quick Change Spring
- Pre-installed MOSFET and Electronic Trigger Unit (E.T.U.) with Empty Magazine Cut-off
- Fully Ambidextrous Controls, including Selector Switch, Charging Handle, and Magazine Catch
- Includes 90R Auto-Drop Advance Magazine (ADAM)
- Includes GOS-V9 PDW Stock