The F2™ incorporates a new one-piece, lightweight poppet valve design yet still operates on the same principle as the Fusion Engine™ poppet. This valve is able to operate at lower pressures and uses less air volume to function which optimizes air efficiency. A robust design allows for an operating pressure range of 45psi to 145psi which enables the F2™ to achieve velocities from CQB to DMR while employing only one nozzle for the entire velocity adjustment range. Additionally, its nozzle is spring biased forward which provides a consistent loading force regardless of operating pressure. It shares the same spring as the Fusion Engine™ with both light and heavy spring options available to adjust the loading force.
- Capable of firing a 2-9 round burst
- Stabilizes the BB in the hop up before firing
- Features a live fire tuning system
- Removes any spin that may cause BBs to veer in a different directions at range.
- Immediate trigger response without dryfire
- FCU adjusts key settings to meet field requirements
- F2 is made to be compact and efficent
- Improves hop up performance with a wide range of stock and aftermarket options