In January 2017, the SIG SAUER P320-based M17 was awarded the United States Military’s Modular Handgun System contract. Now you can own and train with a piece of history, as SIG SAUER introduces the SIG AIR ProForce M17 airsoft training pistol with the same unparalleled look and feel as the U.S. military’s M17. The M17 airsoft training pistol comes in the same coyote tan as selected by the U.S. military.
The ProForce M17 features a polymer frame and metal slide with full blow-back action. An adjustable hop-up feature creates spin on the BBs for additional stabilization in flight, resulting in increased distance and accuracy. A 20mm M1913 Picatinny accessory rail allows for quick and easy accessory mounting, comes with an optic cut for the addition of the soon-to-be-released SIG AIR Red Dot Optic, and is available in 12g CO2 cartridge or green gas power options.
- Full metal serrated slide with high density polymer frame
- Removable reflex/dot sight plate (sight not included)
- Green gas and CO2 version available
- Three white-dot dot combat sights
- Full scale version of the Sig Sauer M17 pistol used by U.S. military
- Officially licensed with official Sig Sauer trademarks on slide and grip
- Positive textured pistol grip with lanyard attachment point
- Adjustable hop-up system
- Comes with extended 21-round magazine