G&G is commanding the long range space with their SR25 E2 APC rifle! This killer DMR is just begging to get smother in scopes and bipods and made to send rounds down range at extreme distance. Coupled with a very slick exterior, the G&G G2 gearbox powers this beast, giving unparalleled reliability and durability for those long milsim games. A full MLOK rail adorns the front end, making it robust enough to handle any mission set. The stock houses plenty of room for a powerful lipo battery so you can stay in the field all day, and pick off targets from comfortably outside their engagement ranges.
- Machined aluminum alloy receiver, barrel assembly and M-LOK handguard. Fully licensed by Knight’s Armament
- Preinstalled Mosfet and Electric Trigger Unit offer better trigger response and higher firing rate.
- 16″ M-LOK handguard allows user to easily add any M-LOK compatible accessories, providing the user the ability to fill multiple roles
- Full metal G2 gearbox features a high torque motor, 8mm bushings and bearings, and quick change spring guide
- The G2 MOSFET provides the user the ability to program 3 or 5 round bursts, as well as acts as a low battery indicator
- Metal alloy SR25 .308 style magazine features a cut off follower that stops the gun from firing once it is empty
- Full length 20mm accessory rail allows for easy addition of optics and other accessories
- Adjustable stock allows for a customizable length of pull as well as a comfortable cheek weld
- Ambidextrous magazine release, selector switch and bolt release. Enhanced charging handle and trigger guard. QD Swivels on the handguard and stock plate
G&G G2 Gearbox:
- Reinforced Version 2 Gearbox (Rear Wired) with Quick-Change Spring
- 8mm Bearings and a Functioning Bolt Catch
- MOSFET provides Battery Protection, Burst Control Feature
- ETU provides improved Trigger Response, as well a Gearbox Lockout Feature when Magazine is Empty or Removed
- Wired to Small Tamiya