Specna Arms proudly presents the FLEX ™ line of replicas. An affordable price combined with an innovative quick spring change system, great performance straight out of the box and high-quality components makes this series an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced airsoft players alike. The receiver, the stock tube with the enlarged SF type stock housing the battery, as well as the front in the M-LOK standard and the pistol grip are made out of polymer plastic reinforced with nylon fiber. Other components, such as the barrel, flash hider and the enlarged reloading handle are made out of metal (all screws, pins, the case ejector flap and dummy bolt are made out of steel). There are markings and a serial number on the receiver.
- Lightweight nylon fiber-reinforced polymer receiver
- M-LOK handguard allows you to mount lights, lasers, grips, optics, and other accessories
- ESA quick spring change system allows the spring to be changed without the need to disassemble your gun
- Rotary type hopup with 6.03mm tight bore barrel
- 375 fps spring pre-installed from factory, optional 300 fps spring included to reduce muzzle velocity
- 380 round S-Mag hi-cap magazine included
- Fully adapted to work with LiPo and LiFe batteries